With an increased focus on improving quality and safety of care while lowering cost, more and more healthcare organizations are turning to clinical decision support, specifically UpToDate, to decrease length of stay in hospitals and lower mortality rates.1
UpToDate clinical decision support is a trusted resource that is proven to improve outcomes for healthcare organizations. Access to this powerful evidence-based content is now available to clinicians at the office, at home, or at patients' bedside with an UpToDate Anywhere license.
UpToDate® for Hospitals, Health Systems, Group Practices, Clinics and Academic Institutions with 11 or more clinicians.
More than 80 research studies confirm that widespread usage of UpToDate is associated with improved outcomes — including reduced lengths of stay, fewer adverse events, and lower mortality. These improvements can translate into significant savings for institutions like yours, making UpToDate one of the most cost-effective approaches for improving healthcare delivery.
With UpToDate at your institution, clinicians will access the best evidence and information at the patient bedside, in their office, or when researching questions from home. With your entire care team referring to the same evidence-based ‘playbook’, you will be better equipped to align care team decisions and reduce unwanted variability in care.
With your institutional subscription, you can:
- bring evidence-based content right into the workflow and your EHR system with links and the UpToDate HL7 Infobutton
- access UpToDate content on-the-go via our mobile apps
- support continued medical education with CME/CE/CPD credit opportunities with every search in UpToDate
- promote shared decision-making with more than 1,500 patient education topics
UpToDate® Anywhere provides:
- Access to UpToDate from any computer with an Internet connection As registered users, clinicians can get the evidence-based clinical information they need from home, the office or wherever they are.
- An enhanced mobility strategy for organizations Access to UpToDate Mobile Apps optimized for most leading devices.
- Improved clinical workflow UpToDate becomes part of the clinical workflow with access through EHR/EMR systems.
- CME/CE/CPD credits accrued onsite or remotely Clinicians may accrue credit when researching a clinical question using UpToDate Anywhere, both onsite or via a mobile device.
- Tools to drive adoption Dedicated customer success center and enhanced usage reports.
- tailor patient recommendations with UpToDate® Pathways interactive algorithms
- quickly interpret and decide on appropriate next steps for abnormal lab results with Lab Interpretation™
The interactive guidance you need to support even the most complex decisions
UpToDate Advanced provides you with clinical decision guidance targeted at the most common drivers of unwanted care variations as you treat individual patients:
- Interactive pathways offer you an easy interactive navigation of critical, complex decision points based on patient co-morbidities and presentation.
- Lab Interpretation monographs provide decision trees to help you understand abnormal results for high-volume tests and determine appropriate next steps based on individual patient needs.
UpToDate Pathways and Lab Interpretation monographs are based exclusively on content synthesized from UpToDate and the underlying evidence in society guidelines and in the literature. They are updated anytime our expert editors review new evidence or guidelines and agree on revised clinical guidance.
Get A Quote