TheraPick™ Automated Packaging and Dispensing System
TheraPick is a smart packaging, storage and dispensing system that easily integrates into your healthcare facility. As the most advanced automated solution, our technology optimizes the flow of medication from healthcare staff to patients. By rapidly and accurately portioning blistered medications into blister unit doses (BUD), and other types of medication into unit-dose (UD) bags – TheraPick improves workflows, reduces waste and gives you more time to focus on care.
Benefits for Inpatient Pharmacy:
- Handles most types of blister-packaged medication, ampules and syringes.
- Independent unit can work on cut-blister
- Can trace each over the course of its lifetime
- Avoids waste by managing storage locations and expiry dates
- Improves space utilization via modular solutions that hold up to 4000 UD/m2
- Adaptable – add packaging and dispensing features as your pharmacy grows
We care about medication dispensing
Right medication and dosage is essential for patients’ recovery. Increase patient safety through the use of labelled and traceable blister packs and unit dose bags for other forms of medication.
- Preserve primary packaging of medications to ensure integrity and expiration date.
- Easy integration into existing electronic prescription software (CPOE/HIS/PIS) for automatic dispense of the right therapy, bundling UDs with a plastic ring and patient label, ready to be safely administered.
- Any returned-medicine can be re-stored in TheraPick where inventory is updated in real time.
- Ensure accuracy on therapy administration by using the unit dose medication dispensing system.
Get A Quote