Mattteo Modul-iT ISO Modular Racking System
Modul-iT ISO Modular Racking System - is an effective, efficient, flexible and ergonomic manual storage system for drugs and medical equipment, the system is perfect for usage in pharmacy departments. Consisting of an ergonomic pole and basket accompanied by a divider for each basket (Bin/Tray) that can be used flexibly to make it easier for pharmacists to organize drugs / medical equipment effectively, efficiently, flexibly and ergonomically.
Modul-iT ISO Modular Racking System has dimensions of 60cm x 40cm x 195cm (for landscape form), 40cm x 60cm x 195 (for portrait form).
Modul-iT ISO Modular Racking System is made of epoxy coated steel, non-corrosive which is resistant to rust and paint that does not peel off easily. Basket (Bin/Tray) is made of ABS plastic which is not easily damaged or broken, able to withstand loads of up to 20kg-25kg per Bin/Tray.
Advantages of Using Mattteo Modul-iT ISO Modular Racking System
Get A Quote
- Effective, efficient, flexible and ergonomic modular storage system,
- Storage systems with modular bins (baskets), carts can be moved and used across all Mattteo products. Each basket can be divided into small compartments,
- Competitive price, material from ABS plastic, with large storage capacity and save space,
- The position of the basket can be arranged flat or tilted so that the FIFO system can run properly,
- Can be used for storage of all types of products including drugs, medical devices and products of sterilization (CSSD),
- Storage of drugs is neat, orderly so that it is easy to control and reduces losses due to damaged or expired drugs,
- It makes it easy to monitor and replenish stocks precisely and quickly (Real time inventory control),
- Dense and compact drug storage, thus creating free space that can be used for other purposes,
- The resulting Free Space can reduce the stress level of employees. Employees do not need to make a lot of movement just for drug collection and monitoring
- Clear labels and a neat regulatory system can reduce medication errors